Rules and Regulations
- Please collect Vehicle Pass at Main Gate and return it on exit.
- Please sign Attendance Register at the Reception Counter indicating number of dependants accompany in you, as soon as you enter the Club. Also enter Name of Guest(s) if any, in the Guest Slip.
- Outstation Guest(s) / Father / Mother / Son(s) / Daughter(s) / Sons-in-law, Daughters-in-law may be introduced as Guest(s), but local guest(s) [residing within 50 KMs of Club premises] are not allowed without prior permission of Hony. Secretary / Managing Committee Member/ Administrator.
- Spouse / Dependant(s) if unaccompanied by the member must sign Dependant Register at the Reception Counter.
- Dependants are not allowed to introduce any Guest(s).
- Members / Dependants must carry their Identity Card with them while using the Club and must produce the same on demand.
- Please indicate your Membership number in all Charge Slips / Vouchers / correspondences.
- Servants / personal Guards / Drivers / Ayahs are not allowed beyond Reception Counter.
- Please do not bring alcoholic drinks / beverages / food / refreshments for consumption in the Club premises.
- Please put Gymkhana Club-I or Gymkhana Club-II vehicle sticker on front windscreen of your vehicle. Stickers are available at Reception Counter free of cost.
- Please contact the Administrator for booking of Multipurpose Hall and holding or private Parties such as Lunches / Dinners / High teas.
- Please inform any change in your address / telephone number promptly to the Club Office.
- Please book Buffet Lunch / Dinner by deadline indicated in the Programme Card.
- Please strictly observe all Rules as in force from time-to-time while using Club facilities such as Swimming Pool / fitness Centre / Card Room / Billiards / Tennis/Squash Court / Video & Book Library.
- Tipping to any Club employee is strictly prohibited.
- Please ensure to dispose garbage/waste in dustbins only and not on the floor.
- Please do not park your vehicle in the Club portico.
- Please pay your outstanding bills promptly within 30 days of date of bill at the Club Office or delayed payment surcharge @ 3% will be levied on outstanding amount if carried over to next bill.
- Payment for services availed if made in cash, should be only against presentation of computerized Charge-slip.
- Any complaint/suggestion may be sent to Hony. Secretary / Administrator.
All the rules and regulations mentioned above are for both Gymkhana Club-I and Gymkhana Club-II.
Your co-operation in strict observance of the above Rules is requested.